Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Last week I told Greta what Thanksgiving was about and that we'd be having a "party" at Didi and Grandma's house.  Then I asked Greta what she was thankful for.  Her answer was cake and birthday candles.  Then she said she really loved her friends, Norris, baby Tommy, and baby Whitney.  What a funny sweetheart!

She has become interested in helping us in the kitchen.  She is great at adding ingredients and mixing.  Here we are making banana bread.  yum!
We had the "party" at Didi and Grandma's house last week.  It was great.  I am so thankful for all of my amazing family members!  Carl and Al took this series of photos- thanks C&A!  Oh, and there's no photo, but we did light a candle and sing "Happy Thanksgiving" to Greta.  She loved that so much we did it twice.  :)
Cutest Tommy!

Sweet cousins

Girl in dress on Quad- woohoo!

Didi helping Greta after she asked to water the plants.

This is where you get the water!

Uncie Carl and Tommy are so much fun!
Good food, great family.
I keep forgetting my camera when we're out and about.  I think one reason might be the baby boy I'm growing.  He is stealing my brain cells! 
We had a nice visit in Nashua with more of our wonderful family last weekend.  We also had a photo shoot with our friend and talented photographer, Becky Murray Abrams.  Here's a shot of my pregnancy progress... just about 31 weeks along here!  We can't wait to meet our baby boy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment