Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Leo's half birthday!

Our not so little man is already 6 months old!  Can you believe it's been half a year since we welcomed that cutie into our lives?  Here are some of his current stats:

Holds up his head like nobody's business
Rolls both ways
Sits up with assistance
Scoots backwards
Sleeps a lot!  (was sleeping 11 hours at night but has started waking at 2ish to eat)
Which brings me to my next point- needs to get serious about solid foods.
Best temperament I've ever seen in a baby.  So so so good.

He just loves growing- I'm guessing he's about 20 pounds now.  We have a Doctor's appointment for both kids on 8/6 so I'll update their stats after that.  All in all, they are both happy healthy kids and who could ask for more than that?








Everyone is impressed with Leo's planks- except Rambo

No comments:

Post a Comment